To refund a game on Steam, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your Steam account on the Steam website or through the Steam client.
- Click on the “Help” button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Purchases” from the drop-down menu.
- Find the game you want to refund and click on it.
- Select the “I would like a refund” option and follow the prompts to submit your request.
Please note that there are some restrictions on refunds, such as if you have already played the game for more than two hours or if it has been more than 14 days since you purchased the game. Additionally, some games may not be eligible for refunds.