The Rabbit Lantern is a new troop that has recently been introduced to the popular mobile strategy game, Clash of Clans. Developed and published by Supercell, Clash of Clans is a multiplayer game that allows players to build and defend their own village while attacking other players’ villages to earn resources. The Rabbit Lantern is a fast and agile unit that can jump over walls and obstacles, making it a valuable addition to any player’s army. In this article, we will be sharing some tips and tricks on how to use the Rabbit Lantern effectively in your battles.
- Scout Out Enemy Bases: The Rabbit Lantern’s jumping ability allows it to jump over walls and obstacles, making it an excellent option for scouting out enemy bases. You can use it to identify the location of enemy defenses and plan your attack accordingly.
- Distract Enemy Troops: The Rabbit Lantern’s lantern can light up dark areas of the battlefield, revealing hidden enemy defenses. Use this to your advantage by sending a few Rabbit Lanterns to distract the enemy’s troops while your main army attacks.
- Take Out Defenses: The Rabbit Lantern is a fast and agile unit, which makes it perfect for taking out enemy defenses. Its speed and jumping ability allow it to get in and out of enemy bases quickly, making it a great option for taking out enemy defenses.
- Use in Conjunction with Other Troops: The Rabbit Lantern is a great support unit, and it works best when used in conjunction with other troops. For example, you can use it to take out defenses while your Giants and Wall Breakers attack the enemy base.
- Be Careful of Traps: The Rabbit Lantern’s jumping ability makes it vulnerable to traps. Be sure to use it carefully and avoid enemy traps whenever possible.
To train Rabbit Lantern, players will need to upgrade their Barracks to level 9 and have a level 3 Laboratory. The Rabbit Lantern is unlocked at Town Hall level 11.